The General Terms and Conditions
1. The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) are an integral part of every order between Sibler AG, the owner of Sibler.com and the ordering customer. Deviations from the terms and conditions require written confirmation.
2. If possible, shipping will take place within 2-3 working days. If an item is not stock, the customer will be informed and the order will be executed as soon as possible.
3. Exchange in the case of proven production defects, provided that these are communicated within 14 days of receipt. Returns will only be accepted if our customer service has been contacted by e-mail and this has given a "Return number". An exchange due to "not pleasing" is basically possible within 10 days. The port charges for returns can not be accepted for logistical reasons.
4. Any costs for non-collected deliveries, resp. Returns due to incomplete or incorrect address details will be invoiced.
5. Orders can be paid conveniently by credit card or for deliveries within Switzerland after creditworthiness check, also by invoice.Shipping abroad will be billed according to cost!
6. Your credit card details are authorized online by ConCardis at the responsible credit card companies. Your purchases will be booked on Sibler AG on your credit card account. We will not store your card number.
7. If an article is not available at all, we will contact the customer by email.
8. The customer is exclusively responsible for the selection of the articles.
9. We do not give any address data to third parties. Your data will be strictly confidential.
10. Price changes and mistakes reserved.
11. The court of jurisdiction is Zurich.
Sibler AG, Münsterhof 16, 8001 Zurich, April 2014